বুধবার, ১৭ জুলাই, ২০১৩

Hugh Jackman Offends Locals In Japan After Flashing Private Parts In A Spa

Hugh Jackman has admitted that he caused offence to locals in Japan when he flashed during his time in a spa.

The actor who had been filming The Wolverine in the country, decided to head to a spa when he had some time off. But it appears the gorgeous actor didn't read up on the spa etiquette in Japan...

Recalling what happened, The Sun reported the star saying: "I was getting so hot and I?m using the towel they gave me to dip into the cold water and put it on my head, and I was getting very strange looks from everybody.

?I was feeling uncomfortable and finally this guy in the tub grunts and points to my head and then grunts and points to my private parts."

Hugh accidently flashed his private parts at a spa in Japan (WENN)

Coming to the realisation that he was using the towel he had been given, the wrong way, Hugh continued to confess:

?Finally, I realised the towel was meant to be covering my privates. I?d spent about an hour just waltzing around this place with this thing in one hand and a beer in my other!?

Lovely!

Meanwhile, the actor has revealed that he would like to see a movie mash-up of X-Men, Spider Man and The Avengers.

Speaking of the idea, he told Collider: "I literally asked the same question the other day to Tom from Marvel who works with all the other studios, he works with Sony and Fox, that's his job to liaise.?

"I said, 'Man, can this happen?' and he goes 'Look, it's not gonna be easy because you're working with different studios and they're their properties'."

Remaining optimistic of the idea, Hugh added: "But I believe - maybe I'm optimistic, I understand at Marvel they've got The Avengers, they've got a lot of big things going on, but at some point I just find it almost impossible that there's not a way to bring Iron Man, all the Avengers characters, Wolverine, the X-Men characters, Spider-Man, and somehow get them in together.

"I'm in for it, I'm totally up for it because I think that would be really exciting for fans across the board".

Source: http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/120861/Hugh-Jackman-Offends-Locals-In-Japan-After-Flashing-Private-Parts-In-A-Spa

Alexis DeJoria Tubby Smith opm passover Florida Gulf Coast University Aaron Craft school closings

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন